PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU FOLLOW THIS GUIDANCE
- Come if you are self isolating, have a cough, are short of breath or have a fever.
- Go on other people’s plots at any time.
- Approach committee members or other plot holders in person, use email or Facebook.
- Come and tend your plot (if you’re healthy)
- Keep your distance from other plot holders. We recommend a minimum of two metres or the length of a six foot bamboo cane.
- Use hose pipes to fill your water butts (the restriction has now been lifted until June)
Always stay safe
Always keep others safe
- This is our current advice as of 20th March 2020, it may change subject to government guidelines.
- If you have livestock, you will need to make provisions to keep them fed and watered if you cannot attend the allotment.
- No new plots will be let until further notice.
- This poster will be put up tomorrow at the entrance and around the allotment.
- We are going to be sending out invoices for rents, with links so that you can pay by card, please ensure that we have your up to date email address. Please contact us if you have not received your invoice by 15th April.
- The AGM is postponed until further notice.
- To contact us email Dave using firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via the contact form on the home page.
Thank you for your co-operation